Spiritualism is the Science, Philosophy and Religion of continuous life, based on the demonstrated fact of communication by means of mediumship, with those who live in the Spirit World.
A Spiritualist is one who believes, as the basis of his or her religion, in the communication between this and the spirit world by means of mediumship and who endeavors to mould his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communication.
A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world and through whose instrumentality, intelligences in that world are able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism..
PRINCIPLES OF SPIRITUALISM
1..We believe in infinite intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith constitute true religion.
4. We believe that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death,
5. We affirm that communication with the so called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule...Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto them.
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of prophesy and healing are divine attributes proven through Mediumship